Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Tool # 10


1. Discuss at least three things you would want to make sure your students understand about being good digital citizens.
  • Be safe
  • Use the correct etiquette
  • Don't believe everything you read
2. Share at least one of the resources mentioned above or on the Ed Tech website that you plan to use instructionally. I plan to use the AUP, Acceptional Use Policy. I think this is an important concept to make sure students know or reviewed before technology use.

3. Explain briefly how you would "teach" the idea of digital citizenship to your students. I would have the kids watch the Cool Cat Video, by Vicki Davis.

4. Explain briefly how you plan to share the idea of digital citizenship with your parents. I would either send a link for them to watch or compile the most important points with my teammates to create a newsletter.

No comments:

Post a Comment