Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Tool # 2

Today I visited some of my colleague's blogs. Sally Janacek uses her blog for stations in math and science. I also like the fact that some students younger siblings can use some of the games. By younger siblings getting on the blog and playing games it will teach them the value of technology and encourage them to keep learning. I believe the PLN is crucial so that we can learn from others. At first, I think sharing thoughts publicly is challenging. I agree with Malissa Downham when she said that public access could be scary for parents and students. I think sharing your thoughts through blogging might be less intimidating than in person. Building a technology community will help us encourage each other. In the future I plan to visit this site http://booksforellkids.blogspot.com/ I think it will be very helpful teaching Language Arts and helping my students find books.

1 comment:

  1. I think that you, Mrs. Rabel and I should share blog information with each other to increase communication among us, our students and parents.

    ReplyDelete